Every few weeks we would like to feature a list of local businesses that can contribute to your health and wellness.
This week we would like to focus on yoga studios in the Charlotte area.
- Y2Yoga – Cotswold
- Charlotte Yoga – Park Road at Woodlawn Rd
- Laughing Buddha – Southpark
- Yoga Oasis – Dilworth
- Yoga Shala Charlotte – South End
- Arrichion – South End
- Be Yoga – East Blvd. and Carmel Rd.
- Charlotte Family Yoga Center – Northeast Charlotte
- Okra Yoga – Plaza Midwood
- Yoga One – Plaza Midwood
- 8th Street Studio – Uptown
- NoDa Yoga – NoDa
- Yoga for Life – W Morehead
- Gotta Yoga – University and Lake Norman
- NC Yoga/Synergy Yoga and Wellness – Steel Creek and Rock Hill
- Om Yoga – Fort Mill
- Melting Point Hot Yoga – Birkdale
- Core Studio Pilates & Yoga – Monroe
Some other places that yoga classes are offered regularly include:
If you are on a tight budget check out these places to try yoga at no or minimal cost:
There are so many ways to get connected with Charlotte’s yoga community!
What is your favorite yoga studio? Help us add to our list!