We will be open June 1st, but online appointment booking is available now. We’ve missed our clients these last few months, and seek to make the best and safest opening plan as possible. We will ask clients to complete information online or by phone prior to their visit to limit the number of clients in our waiting area and time spent in the office. New clients can download the intake forms, fill them out and bring them to their first appointment.
Healing Touch Charlotte (HTC) will be implementing several health and safety measures
Our staff will:
- Be wearing face masks and provide face masks for clients who need one.
- Check our temperatures daily; anyone feeling ill or has a fever (100.4° +) or cough will go/stay home.
- Frequently and thoroughly wash our hands before and after each client.
- Wipe and disinfect the office high-contact areas (counters, frames, doorknobs, etc.) after every client encounter, and throughout the day.
- Provide a Plexiglass barrier at front desk.
- Disinfect the massage tables after each client visit.
Our clients will:
- Have their temperature checked at the office door. Anyone with a fever (100.4° +) will be asked to go home and we will reschedule their appointment.
- Wear a face mask while in our office (we have extras if needed).
- Use respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes.
- Respect client space (keeping 6ft distance when possible and avoid shaking hands).
- Use hand sanitizer when checking in and out.
- Have no more than one person accompanying them to their appointment (Our lobby is small).
- Text or call to reschedule if they feel ill, have a fever or a cough. We will be waiving the 24 hours notification requirement at this time.
Thank you for being a part of the HTC Family and entrusting us with your care. That is a responsibility that we do not take lightly. We value you as a part of our family and will do everything we can to protect your health and the health of our community. Our thoughts go out to all who have been affected by COVID-19. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or email our team.