I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. ‘Tis the season for Christmas lights and other holiday activities, and I wanted to share a few in the Charlotte region!
- WBT Holiday on Ice – It’s an outdoor ice skating rink in the heart of Uptown. Runs from November 22nd through January 5th. Please check the website for hours.
- Speedway Christmas at Charlotte Motor Speedway – With more than three million lights in 800 displays, an infield Christmas Village complete and the unique chance to drive the track there will be tons to do at the Speedway this holiday season. Runs November 23rd – December 30th.
- Christmas Town USA – McAdenville Lights – More than 375 trees are lit each year, along with many homes along the route. This is a great place to cruise or park and walk to enjoy the holiday lights. Runs December 2nd – December 26th.
- Christmas at the Billy Graham Library – This event includes Christmas story time, a live nativity, horse drawn carriage rides and more. Runs December 2nd through December 23rd.
- Uptown Charlotte Tree Lighting – December 5th at 5:30 PM
- Christmasville Rock Hill – 65 holiday events in one 4-day festival. December 5th through December 8th.
- Santa’s Workshop at Romare Bearden Park – Holiday crafts, a visit with Santa, storytime at the library, and more. December 7th 11 AM – 4 PM.
For more events check out some of these links:
Do you have a favorite holiday events?