Due to concerns over COVID-19, Healing Touch Charlotte will be implementing several health and safety measures
When booking your appointments:
- Please complete information online or by phone prior to their visit to limit the number of clients in our waiting area and time spent in the office.
- New clients can download the intake forms, fill them out and bring them to their first appointment.
Our staff will:
- Be wearing face masks and provide face masks for clients who need one.
- Check our temperatures daily; anyone feeling ill or has a fever (100.4° +) or cough will go/stay home.
- Frequently and thoroughly wash our hands before and after each client.
- Wipe and disinfect the office high-contact areas (counters, frames, doorknobs, etc.) after every client encounter, and throughout the day.
- Provide a Plexiglass barrier at front desk.
- Disinfect the massage tables after each client visit.
Our clients will:
- Have their temperature checked at the office door. Anyone with a fever (100.4° +) will be asked to go home and we will reschedule their appointment.
- Wear a face mask while in our office (we have extras if needed).
- Use respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes.
- Respect client space (keeping 6ft distance when possible and avoid shaking hands).
- Use hand sanitizer when checking in and out.
- Have no more than one person accompanying them to their appointment (Our lobby is small).
- Text or call to reschedule if they feel ill, have a fever or a cough. We will be waiving the 24 hours notification requirement at this time.
We will update safety measures as needed. Thank You!